Frequently Asked Questions
- The girls in my club want to earn the Medals of Honor. Can they complete achievement requirements for previous club levels?
- How should the Stars, Friends, and Girls Only reviews be graded?
- How can girls participate in church youth groups and in Friends and Girls Only clubs at the same time?
- When should a child be given the Honor Award, upon completing the required units to achieve the honor level or when promoting to the next club level?
- Do new club units count toward the club’s achievement program? How do they affect the Honor Sponsor requirements?
- We have divided our Stars Club into two groups — one for third- and fourth-grade girls and another for fifth-grade girls. How do we keep from repeating any units?
- We have children in our program who will be in Rainbows for 2 ½ to 3 years due to school enrollment cut-off dates. Is there something more than the original 24 units in the Sponsor Guide that we can do for them?